HairlossTalk or Revivogen users...

essene

Reaction score
I just received my second batch of Revivogen. The first time it arrived in it's own nice well-illustrated, fitted packaging. Today, 3 lose bottles and a dropper came in a regular shipping box.

You think this is all right? Should it always come in a factory box? Thanks.

G

You mean it´s not worrying you that the makers of Revivogen can´t perform a human test on the product but the box it´s delivered in does?

Listen do your scalp and your bedtime proceedure a huge favour and stop with that sh*t.

essene

Reaction score
rephrase...

Has a Revivogen USER who odered it had it arrive in a similar fashsion as I described earlier? It was simply 3 bottles and a dropper thrown in a shipping box.

G

I've received bottles from them twice so far, and they've always come in fitted boxes with the little pamphlet. However, if smearing donald trump's ***-sweat on my head made my hair stick around, I wouldn't care too much about the presentation.

essene

Reaction score
Thanks Alopecia-Nate. I ordered it through amazon with a company called prplasticcom. I forget where I got the first batch but it was in the fitted box. I was just hoping I was getting the authentic product.