Hairmax With Rogaine Can Be Effective Androgenic Alopecia?

Balaji

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a 42 yrs old male. I started loosing hair when I was 27. I tried minoxidil with finasteride and got all the hairs back in my back scalp and little in my vertex and not on my front. But due to erectile dysfunction, I stopped all treatments at 32 yrs. all my grown hairs and other hairs fell and I became completely bald. at 35 yrs again I tried minoxidil alone for 3 yrs and no results. I was very much handsome and attracted so many girls. I am deeply concerned about my baldness. I tried some natural remedies also which didn't help. Now I have bought hairmax laser comb and using it for the past two months. single healthy hairs have grown on back scalp , vertex and front is seen. Now my doubtis whether can I use minoxidil at this stage to enhance the growth? pl help.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a 42 yrs old male. I started loosing hair when I was 27. I tried minoxidil with finasteride and got all the hairs back in my back scalp and little in my vertex and not on my front. But due to erectile dysfunction, I stopped all treatments at 32 yrs. all my grown hairs and other hairs fell and I became completely bald. at 35 yrs again I tried minoxidil alone for 3 yrs and no results. I was very much handsome and attracted so many girls. I am deeply concerned about my baldness. I tried some natural remedies also which didn't help. Now I have bought hairmax laser comb and using it for the past two months. single healthy hairs have grown on back scalp , vertex and front is seen. Now my doubtis whether can I use minoxidil at this stage to enhance the growth? pl help.
The harsh truth?
If you have been completely bald for more than five years, stress not. There is nothing you can do until someone invents hair regeneration and implants 10000 new strands on your scalp.

Balaji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. But actually I can see new hairs growingafter using hairmax for the past two months but very few. I still have hopes of recovering some of my hairs back.