HairSil Accelerator Shampoo & Treatment, new product

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw this product at wal-mart so I did alil research.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Helps fight hair loss
Helps support hair growth

for men and women
90 applications
Clinically Proven with Bioactive Peptide TA-5

Hair Restoration Technology
Developed by a Molecular Biologist
Hair Wellness Solutions
Multi Action Formula
Beauty and Wellness through the Vision of Advanced Science
Promotes

Supports and promotes healthy hair
Cleans the follicle and scalp to give the look of stronger, healthier hair
Will promote and maintain a thick full look
Gives strong-looking hair
Moisturizes hair and scalp
Safe for Men and Women
HairSil Accelerator Treatment results may vary by individual

Results

Independent clinical testing, conducted in a 12 week case study shows safe results that helps promote positive looking hair for both men and women.
Helps fight hair loss phases.
Helps support hair growth phase.
HairSil Accelerator results may vary by individual.
Use of most common hair styling, curling and coloration products does not diminish the effectiveness of HairSil Accelerator Treatment.
Try HairSil Accelerator Treatment to see the results, yourself!
For best results: Most effective when used along with HairSil Accelerator Shampoo

Helps support nutrient blood flow to the hair follicle.

Developed by a Molecular Biologist who is committed to developing scientifically proven, non-prescription skin, hair and health care products offering unparalleled efficacy and results.

Safe Accepted Alternative to OTC & Rx Products

Universal Products

Deionized Water, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Margosa, Hydrolysate of Milk Protein, Solanum Tuberosum Extract, Silanediol Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Peptide TA 5, Sulphur Amino Acid, Sulfo Mucopolysaccharide Extract, Celastrus Paniculata Extract, Colloidal Sulphur, Spondios Amara Extract, Rubus Bramble Berries, Trichomonus Japonicum Maxim, Chinese Wormwood Extract, Homotaurine, Maiden Hair Fern Extract, Henna Extract, Barosma Betulina, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

The HairSil Accelerator System is clinically proven to stop hair loss and restore your hair. Helps support nutrient blood flow to the hair follicle.

Volunteers between 26 and 50 years of age with moderate degrees of hair loss were enrolled in a 12 week study conducted by independent physicians. HairSil Accelerator was applied one time daily for 12 weeks.

At 8 weeks:
100% experienced an increase in hair growth
80% experienced a reduction in hair loss

At 12 weeks:
69% increased hair thickness
33% increased hair regrowth
62% reduction in sebum production
32% reduction in demodex population

http://www.easybuyproducts.com/HairSil.htm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HairSil-A ... 9787243259

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
TA5 Peptide Formulaâ„¢, is a powerful 60-amino acid protein chain, known as a Multi-peptide. TA5 Peptide Formulaâ„¢ activates a specific receptor in the hypothalmus to produce growth hormone releasing factor (GHRF) which in turn stimulates the pituitary gland to release clinically significant quantities growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) into the bloodstream. This has been proven in scientific studies. Unlike hGH, prolonged use of HTA Peptide Formulaâ„¢ will not cause the body's own production of GH to shut down. In fact, many people use HTA Peptide Formulaâ„¢ in conjunction with hGH treatment.

TA5 Formulaâ„¢ VERSUS GROWTH HORMONE INJECTIONS
TA5 Peptide Formula™ with TA5 is ideal for those individuals whose objective is to benefit from an increase in their body’s own release of GH without the risk of interfering with your body's own production and release of GH. In particular.

TA5 Peptide Formula™ use will not suppress the body’s natural cyclical release of GH, as is commonly the case with GH injections. Consequently, you may start and stop the use of TA5 Peptide Formula™ without risk.

TA5 Peptide Formulaâ„¢ users can comfortably use HTA in the absence of physician supervision because TA5 does not expose the body to the pharmacologic concentrations of GH commonly used with GH injections.

* Stimulates Higher Growth Hormone Production
* Stimulates IGF-1 Release
* Promotes increase of Lean Tissue
* Promotes Decrese of Adipose Fat Tissue

http://www.insignialab.com/our_peptides.html

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Anybody have feedback on this product??

I used it for a few months when I first started minoxidil. I think it might have been slightly beneficial. Bottle seems to last forever if you use only a "small amount" like the directions say. I stopped to limit my PG exposure.