Half-a-Crown's Story

half-a-crown

Reaction score
Hi,

I've spent good few days trawling through this forum which has been most helpful so thanks to everyone that posts here.

If this forum did nothing but stop poeple from getting taken in by dubious 'hair treatment clinics' then it would be a godsend, and it is obviously much more than that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try and get some pics up of my own situation.
Its probably not that bad and mainly due to a 'double crown'
I'd like to make it better but I have to be honest with myself and I'm pretty sure that even after reading everything here that 'I still want to have to do as little as possible about it'

I know that probably sounds bad and it may well change (it changes frequently actually).
I suppose it just strikes me as a massive commitment that I'm almost certain I wouldn't see through.

Anyway, I'll try to get some pics up and hopefully get some feedback from you guys.

In the meantime, can anyone tell me exactly what copper peptides are and whether they have done anyone any good?
I'm also wondering about the 'nano' products. Anyone had success with nanogaine? Is this the same as minoxidil in the sense that any gains will be lost once you stop using the product?

Thanks for your help.
halfa.

half-a-crown

Reaction score
Re: half-a-crown

Lol, just bought some kirkland 5%, only 2 years later.
Have used tricomin for a lot of that time, not sure if its done much.
I read somewhere that someone was using tricomin mixed with minoxidil as they thought this aided delivery of the minoxidil, the copper peptides making the hairs more open to receive minoxidil.
Anyone heard anything about that?