HAPPY FUCKIN' NEW YEAR'S BIATCHES!!!!!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yo. I'm chillin' here with my minoxidil-azelaic acid-copp pep soaked shaved head, with a Jim Beam and C2, jammin' classic disco. No, not partyin'â€â€￾all my friends are back in Cleveland. I only drink once a year anyways, and this is it!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy New Year's. May all of us grow shitloads of hair in 2005!

No drinking and driving you bastards!

~Peace

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's it foos. I'm impersonating Mr. T until somebody replies...

I pity the foo who don't reply to my thread!

mrt4.gif

outgrowth

Established Member
Reaction score
wooo hoooo.. happy new year everyone!! peace, happiness, women and hair!!! :wink:

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ain't flyin' in no plane sucka!

124.jpg

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
28.jpg

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here in Sydney, Aus I was out with my mates to watch the NYE fireworks.
God, I am so obsessed with hairloss that in the massive crowd which had gathered at one of the vantage points where I was present, I could not stop checking guys hairlines and identifying "fresh" norwoods.

The remaining time went checking out mellons :lol:

Happy New year bro!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:

"Tonight, on a very special episode of Diff'rent Strokes...."

The Gardener

Reaction score
Damn, I love these nights when the mods aren't here, and the webmaster is off mindless in Vegas... anything goes!!

G

Happy New Year? I feel like it's Happy Bald Year.

No, but seriously. Happy New Year. May it be slightly less assy then the one that came before it.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pleasehelpme said:
happy new years guys. yeah temples nice attitude! 8)

That's Bad Attitude Barracus, sucka!!!

32.jpg

freudling

Reaction score
Yo, yo dogs

What up b****s? Got the shakes this morning, and I think it is not from the crack but from all the sh*t I have been putting on my head. minoxidil 5%, Anastim topical, AC Copper, Propecia, Multi, nizoral, Anaphase Shampoo.

Yes.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey HairLossTalk.com! Happy new years to you... hope you had fun and came home with some $$$ left in your pocket!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's funny, if you look at the picture of Mr. T being drugged before getting on a plane and then look at the post of the pic by Gard, it looks like Mr. T is getting head!

28.jpg

sample2.jpg