Hardcore Topical

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
New topical from GenHair,

This looks like a hardcore topical! not that I’d use it but some people like going all out with there topicals.

Not sure if the caffeine in green tea extract will cancel out the minoxidil effect?

Description: Minoxidil 5% gel with Green Tea extract 2%, Azelaic Acid 5%, Finasteride 0.25%, Flutamide 2%, Alcohol 45%, PPG 15%

http://www.genhair.com/store/produc...d=215&osCsid=392ff3958a9dd8cee63f8c15004ce0a8

IBM

Reaction score
Anyone knows if someone got sucess with those topicals from GenHair?

Sean68

Reaction score
in theory it looks quite good. not sure how they all interact though a lot of places do just cobble a load of stuff together thinking the convenience will appeal to people...maybe im just bitter and paranoid im certainly not a chemist.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
There are a few people over at regrowth trying it out now. I wouldn’t like to try Flutamide in Alcohol based lotion, It will be systematically absorbed and there's good chance you would get sides.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
If not genhair.com - then where else would one get the flutamide topical?

I'm on month 10 of dutasteride/finasteride (dutasteride 5xweekly, finasteride 2x weekly) and I'm thinking of giving that a few more months and then dropping - due to "no help".

Would like to have something to replace the dutasteride with though and I'm thinking the flutamide 2% would be a good replacement.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
If not genhair.com - then where else would one get the flutamide topical?

I'm on month 10 of dutasteride/finasteride (dutasteride 5xweekly, finasteride 2x weekly) and I'm thinking of giving that a few more months and then dropping - due to "no help".

Would like to have something to replace the dutasteride with though and I'm thinking the flutamide 2% would be a good replacement.

I think it would be a good replacement too, I'm looking forward to trying topical Flutamide, In the right solution I believe it would be the best available treatment. There is a company called Sinere who are releasing FlutaGel in about 2 weeks. This is the one I'll be trying as it's in a gel form and should have no side effects because of the really slow absorption.

There is a recent discussion over at Regrowth about it: http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=19157