Has A Girl Ever Changed When You Moved In With Them...?

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Not exactly as the title says, but say you date a girl for 4 years, live with her for a year, everything is good. You then buy a house together, and its like she literally matures 20 years in the space of 6 months (personality wise), suddenly has plans to settle down and make a family, completely dismissing any exciting plans you made together to enjoy whilst still young. Sex becomes almost a gift from her and not passion, and conversation is either about work/kids/house. What would you do. This is coming from a 27 year old.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've just been cucked. Enjoy your new status as a beta male provider.

g.i joey

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1702.PNG
    IMG_1702.PNG
    364.6 KB · Views: 202

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly as the title says, but say you date a girl for 4 years, live with her for a year, everything is good. You then buy a house together, and its like she literally matures 20 years in the space of 6 months (personality wise), suddenly has plans to settle down and make a family, completely dismissing any exciting plans you made together to enjoy whilst still young. Sex becomes almost a gift from her and not passion, and conversation is either about work/kids/house. What would you do. This is coming from a 27 year old.

Why would you buy a house together so quickly?

I think one of you should have purchased the house and other help with mortgage payments almost like if paying rent..so if it did not work out no fuss.

I think purchasing the house 'together' implies that you wanted those things too.