Has anybody experienced "massive" shedding from dermaroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using dermaroller weekly for about five months now. I am using 1.5 mm to roll hard, take 12 hours to a day off (no minoxidil).
It has been quite successful, which is the reason why I continued doing it. It's a painful procedure that requires patience.
However, in the last treatment, I used more pressure than before, which caused a lot of bleeding.
It has been 3 days after the treatment and my hair has been falling out at an alarming rate.
I was wondering if anybody else experienced something similar. Does this eventually stop?
I would sincerely appreciate your input. Thanks.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I regularly DR myself, but out of respect for the Administrator's decision to lock DR'ing discussion here and your energy and time as well, I would suggest you look into a forum elsewhere that is hopefully more open to this sanguine and contentious method of treatment for hair loss. All the best.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I regularly DR myself, but out of respect for the Administrator's decision to lock DR'ing discussion here and your energy and time as well, I would suggest you look into a forum elsewhere that is hopefully more open to this sanguine and contentious method of treatment for hair loss. All the best.

Oh, I have not been active on forum for a while and completely missed that policy change. I just checked the thread and I could see why the admin was horrified... (btw I've never rolled to that extent) I am sorry for starting this thread. Thanks for your reply.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
A harmless accident. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.