Has anyone tried Moodmax this product before?

wayaza

Reaction score
Lately I come across to a product called moodmax, and I am not sure is that a scam or not.

It said that your sex frequency would cause you to lose hair quickly.

It's embarrasse to say that but have to admit that I masturbated and had a lot of sex when I was young. And I started to thinning, and lose hair on my temples (people say I have male pattern baldness)........this product said it can recover my sexual exhaustion(can have sex again) and also remove DHT who is sticked at the root of my hair, which means your hair will grow again.

I know that Procepia will block DHT conversion and causes you to have troubel to have sex and build up your body.

Is that a scam? Because it seems to be too good to be true.

I have to emphasize that I am not doing a sales here....but I want to know has anyone tried that....and if so, any success or any side effect?

Thanks. I desperately need help.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
hi

to be honest moodmax is a scam it wont do much for your hair loss.

youngstah was a member and he tried that and said he had some regrowth with it but he also reduced ejaculation frequency to 2 times perweek and also took via growth and 5htp and grape seed extract

ingredients -
Herbal Extract Blend: 1200 mg **
Selenium 70 mcg 100%
Dong-Quai, American Ginseng, Saw Palmetto, Mexican Wild Yam, Evening Primrose Oil, Huperzia Serrata, Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Yohimbe, Epimedium Brevicornium, Herba Cistanchis.

Amino Acid Blend: 1350 mg **

L-Arginine, L-Glycine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Alanine, L-Taurine, L-Methione, Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC), N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), DiMethylAminoEthanol (DMAE), GABA, L-Tyrosine.