Has anyone tried P-r-o-c-e-r-i-n topical treatment?

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried and seen results if any? I just started using it a week ago. :roll:

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh i see... so i take it the product doesn't work worth a damn, fittle sticks.

G

at least you're on dutasteride along with your worthless procerin.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah and i'm starting to shed badly, I think i'm going to choke those bastards
that make procerin :evil:

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I took the tabs for 3 months and they did nothing....wish I had got on the finasteride instead back then.

The only topical worth doing is one with minoxidil in it. I've tried a couple of others and they did nothing.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
The only topical worth doing is one with minoxidil in it. I've tried a couple of others and they did nothing.

While I certainly don't endorse pro*****, this statement isn't accurate. Copper peptides are "worth doing" and have been shown to be effective in studies. Revivogen is probably worth doing, although it is too messy for me. There are one or two immunological suppressants that might have some promise, too little evidence to say for sure, but the immune system does apear to play a role in balding. Dutasteride as a topical might be worth a try. spironolactone appears to have some value. I am mixing dutasteride in with 2% liquid spironolactone. I don't know if this is effective, but I can't categorically state that it is not.

Keep in mind that none of our current treatment options are very effective. For some people, none are effective. For others, some but not all treatment options are effective. Saying that such-and-such doesn't work for me, so therefore it doesn't work for anyone, is not good advice.

However, it is good advice to say that pro***** does not work for anyone. There is no evidence that saw palmatto taken orally, the active ingredient in the product, has any effect at all on hairloss.