Has anyone tried the treatment from I.H.R.B

Rikki7713

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the treatment from I.H.R.B? I visited Sam Cohen who runs this hair regrownth institue a few days ago. All the photos of his customers regrowing hairs he showed me were amazing. But I am still not sure if I should go for the treatment? As i am starting a family soon, i am afraid those products may contain something harmful for baby.

johnbricejones

Reaction score
I was on IHRB program with Sam Cohen for 12 months and paid $3700 and it did not work for me and cased a rash on my head. He would not refund my money as he had promised. He does not disclose the contents of his products. I thought I was putting Minoxidil on my head. A few months later, I was told tah the bottle contained Retin-A which the Australian Medical Association NSW President said was 'Absolutely disgraceful' and another doctor tole 'Doctor Magazine' that these two products react with each other. And also Retin-A is a prescription drug, and I was given this without a prescription and without my knowledge. A full report about this company is at ihrb-story.com

Rikki7713

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the information! I was about to try his products if i didn't see your reply. But , just being curious to ask, why didn't he refund the money to you as you guys must sign a contract or agreement before you started this program, you can suit him with this agreement.