Has Folligen absolutely helped you ?

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

Would any of you Folligen users say that Folligen has, without a doubt, helped your scalp condtion to improve and/or your hair quality to improve ?

I will not speculate that it helps with hair growth or not.

I personally use the spray Folligen. I'm not sure what I think of it yet.

I've been using it for about 5 months on my thinning crown/vertex (hairline in tact), and at first it started off irritating.. but I dilluted it, worked with the stuff frequently after P.M. showering... and now I can handle a greater dose of the Cu Peptide sollution.

So I'm not sure if it's helping.
I also spray it on my face.

I was thinking of stopping the use of it on my hair/scalp though.. dunno why.. I use emu oil frequently though.

btw I'm into month 5 on finasteride now. :)

Any comments?

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you spray Folligen on your scalp, consider applying it with a dropper instead. You will get more on your scalp and less on your hair, where it does no good. 1 ml once or twice a day should be sufficient.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anything yet. If anything it is starting to annoy me with making my hair very gressy after a minoxidil application. I don't have an irritated scalp though...

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah, the bottle says scalp & hair therapy.. so I figure it's good for individual hair strands too ?

Anbody else?

It's amazing... my threads must SUCK or nobody must be using Folligen on their heads.

misterium

Reaction score
BUMP !

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
Bumpity-Bump....i'd like to know this too - come on Folligen users :(

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I suspect that most Folligen users are like me, it is only one thing they use. In that case you can't know whether it has helped or not, because even if they get regrowth, how do they know it was due to Folligen? Or to something else? Or to the synergism between Folligen and something else?

I doubt there are many people using copper peptides alone.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been on Tricomin about 3-3 1/2 months...haven't regrown jack. Hairline is actually worse. Peep my reg.