Has there been a great purge?

HughJass

Reaction score
Is nobody left?

What's with all the carpentry threads?

Has anybody seen Octomom's p**rn yet?

And why does Cassin now live at Atlantis when is he supposed to live in the Texas?

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was starting to get busier around here. I enjoyed it. We had that political thread going strong. Lost my avatar...will have to resize it maybe.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like the forum is dead since the upgrade. Love for a mod to tell us if the user number has decreased or not.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
The forum is dead as ****. That is for sure.. Can't use my old avatar.. Where are the cool emoticons at? Maybe fixed the bugs but flushed a lot of members at the same time.. WOW.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Is nobody left?

What's with all the carpentry threads?

Has anybody seen Octomom's p**rn yet?

And why does Cassin now live at Atlantis when is he supposed to live in the Texas?

CASSIN is probably on vacation like a lot of us... Cassin is good stuff!!!.. Loosing him here will be a finishing move to this place LOL

Cassin

Reaction score
Hey I'm still here! I moved from Texas to Atlanta awhile ago.

Also...as far as numbers. Posting always goes down after a forum changes. It has everytime we've done it. Registered accounts are up. It's a guarenteed short term side effect of every change.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum software is superior to the last one in so many ways, but one thing it lacks is a migration tool that is seamless. This means *everyone* had to reset their password. And you know how lazy people are. If it isn't a single click, they'll put it off until later. So people will start to trickle back in slowly. Nobody's going to disappear. And I can guarantee that registration of new users is going to go up significantly.

And David Banner - fitting avatar by the way - your description is of course missing all the relevant information. Your post was edited because it contained inflammatory unhelpful comments talking trash about our decision to switch to the new software, in a forum we created to discuss technical issues. I told you that if you can't accept that, then you can post on another site. Please describe what happened accurately.

We arent going around editing people's posts. But if we create a forum intended to discuss technical problems, and you go there and post about how much the new forum sucks, it will be removed. Half your post was helpful, so that part was left.

Admin