Have I woke up too late?

tilla

Reaction score
You definitely have a chance, but you should start some treatment before you lose more hair.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If the hair loss is recent, then you have a decent shot to get back what you lost.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I would say as long as you don't let it progress past NW3, then you are definitely not too late.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say as long as you don't let it progress past NW3, then you are definitely not too late.
That is definitely not going to happen. I will take action as soon as I can visit a dermatologist for a prescription for Finasteride. I am a bit worried about the side effects.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
That is definitely not going to happen. I will take action as soon as I can visit a dermatologist for a prescription for Finasteride. I am a bit worried about the side effects.

There's no need to worry.

Take finasteride and monitor any sides. If you get sides you can consider tapering down the dose, or stopping altogether - any sides will surpass once you stop. However, chances are you won't get any sides. You will then have a shot at recovering your hair, or at the very least maintaining your current hair.

youngandshedding

Reaction score
I started taking finasteride 2 months ago and have already seen regrowth and thickening, first month i felt like my erections were softer, maybe 80% of what they used to be, now I am back to my old self and have had no issues. I masturbate 1 or 2 times a day and have been having sex without problems. Idk if it was in my head the first month but finasteride was the best decision I ever made cosmetically. I have stopped shedding and feel more confident than ever. My hairline is even regrowing within 2 months which is crazy I think...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So after a year and a half almost my hairline is like this:
- left temple further receded, looks terrible imo but only has like 1-2 cm of recesion inside the hairline
- right temple remained pretty much the same.
- crown looks thinner

So I am still somewhere in the NW2.5 area but I don't get it. How the heck did my hair receded only like that? I mean, don't get me wrong I love my hair and I am so anxious about the future, but I thought balding was a faster process?

I will start using Minoxidil on the miniaturized hairs on my left temple to try and restore the shape.

PS - If I am being honest it looks exactly almost the same as in the second set of pics.

Last edited: