Have I woken up too late?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Maybe try sleeping on your alright side from now on. Joking.

Frankly I can't tell if there's even an actual issue/difference. If you have even have male pattern baldness then finasteride is a good start. Good Luck himynameisj.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What? The difference is very visible in my opinion, in the album look at the first pic then at the second and you can see in the first pic the hairline is decent while in the second it receded (small hairs on the edge too).

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Well either way the recommended recourse (finasteride) is still the consensus.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think I will recover my hair on the more receded side?

It's possible but regrowth in general isn't likely, but certainly worth a try. Treatments are always a better option than slowly watching your hairline deteriorate.

Also can someone explain the slang going on here, is 'woken up' like a term for Androgenetic Alopecia awareness or something?

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I answered in your other thread, but I will answer again. You're pretty much a standard NW2. Have you "woken up too late"? Well that depends on how lucky you are, what treatments you are willing to use, and what your goals are. It may be possible for you to get back to a NW1, but to do that you will most likely need to get on both Finasteride and Minoxidil. Even then, nobody can predict how you will react to the drugs and what sort of regrowth you will get from them.

Zeifer

Reaction score
My hairline looks completely different when i compare wet hair with dry. You might have a mature hairline now? Continue to take pictures and keep a eye on it for sure.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It's possible but regrowth in general isn't likely, but certainly worth a try. Treatments are always a better option than slowly watching your hairline deteriorate.

+1

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bump for what? What other advice do you need? Your hairline is receding, you have male pattern baldness. So if you're worried about that then you need to get on treatment.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Bump for what? What other advice do you need? Your hairline is receding, you have male pattern baldness. So if you're worried about that then you need to get on treatment.

Lol ..Most likely Dench is not a aggressive poster , So if you make him angry it means you do something wrong ,

Anyhow , I agree with him , I have seen good advice from other posters for you on this thread and I believe you notice your male pattern baldness in a very good time.

I think its better if you start the treatments as soon as possible , So you have more chances to catch your male pattern baldness.

and its not late:)