Have you ever heard of Procaine HCL?

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst doing some research I stumbled across Procaine HCL, by way of randomness.

The link: http://www.cellhealthmakeover.com/allproducts.html

The product of interest: VITACEL 9 - GH7 + L-Carnitine + CoQ10 + Lycopene

The ingredients: As found on the web site.

The site itself is typical of natural supplement pushers and their wares.

Within the site are testimonials of people claiming the reversal of hair loss, however that alone is not the sole intended purpose of the supplement but rather a general resulting benefit of cellular repair.

I took the information with a grain of salt and decided to dive deeper into Procaine HCL and on Wikipedia alone it sure as hell does not gain any credibility with the FDA slandering the supplement for all intensive purposes.

However the FDA being who they are with vested interests in margins of profit, I am hardly willing to rest on their verdict alone.

Procaine HCL is otherwise known as Gerovital H3 and the product in question is a so called patented blend from the web site provided, Vitacel.

Has anyone else heard of this product, in particular Procaine HCL? I fail to understand why anyone would patent a product that had been by and large discredited some time ago.

Thoughts?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
So,

This stuff has been out for ages supposedly as a life extension supplement. From what I heard it does nothing, though there are still people out there that keep buying it. Save your money.