haven't been here for a while

hopewas

Reaction score
it's been years since i've been here..still remember cassin and a few others. my hairloss has kind of maintained in the last 5 years..i ended up shaving my head short..thanks to dermatch i can conceal the hairline where i have some of my loss..dermatch has been a life saver..no one seems to notice i'm losing my hair with it. hope everyone has been well

oni

Reaction score
Good to see you back...........................................

hopewas

Reaction score
31..after 3 years on kirkland minoxidil..i started to just apply it once a day at night. i also cut up fincar into 4 pieces. take it once a day..been doing it since i was 23..i took the cheap generic route..basically i shaved my hair short..use dermmatch to conceal my hairline loss..dermatch is the best thing ever for hairloss in my opinion by the way.. i basically maintained..didn't grow anything..but my hairloss is only at the hairline...one thing i can say is shaving it short saved me from going crazy..having to stare at your hairloss every day just kills you..when it's short, you get used to it..and the assurance that the concealer can hide it helps. dermatch is great even with it so short. i just don't press on the brush so hard..it matches well. it helps that my head shape is good for it too. i was lucky