Having childern on Propecia

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Has any of you homos had kids when on Propecia?

Just wondering if anyone had kids with extra arms or legs while on the hairpill.

Pce Brian

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
I can screw like a wild monkey on propecia and im 36 but I always been a horny f*** think its from working out and supplementing.

Anyway Im with a great girl and i can see myself with her for a long time. Just wondering if anyone has had kids while on propecia.

ANYONE?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
maybe the child will have a better chance of keeping their hair if you are on propecia during the conception.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
extremekicks said:
Just wondering if anyone had kids with extra arms or legs while on the hairpill.
:roll:

G

extremekicks said:

Pce Brian

What do you wanna have kids for anyway? Walking snot-infested crapping machines they are! Who will only grow up to cost you money and hate your bald ***. Buy a puppy!

G

I just had twins after taking finasteride. Totally unexpected because I'm a bloke!

G

IM ON PROPECIA AN SUMMTHIN REALLY STRANGE HAPPENED! MY WIFE AND I ARE BOTH WHITE, AND I GOT HER PREGNENT BUT WHEN SHE HAD THE KID IT WAS BLACK! ISNT THAT CRAZY HOW THE PROPECIA MADE THE CHILD OF TOO WHITE PEOPLE BLACK! EVEN MY BEST FRIEND WHO IS BLACK WHO LIVES WITH US AT MY HOUSE WAS SURPRISED!

Cassin

Reaction score
extremekicks said:

Pce Brian

Do you honestly think this would be the first time you would hear about it? On a hairloss forum? Don't you think there would be tons of lawsuits all over the news about finasteride if it were to cause mutants? This has been a common drug now for a handfull of years so by now you would have heard so much about this.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/newsletter/article255.htm

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
when i got propecia prescribed by my trichologist, she said if youre planning pregnancy, get off propecia for 7 days before conception. there is finasteride in semen, just apparently a really minute amount. hey, if pregnant women cant handle propecia tablets, surely its sensible not to screw them when youre on the junk. just play it safe, 7 days isnt a lot.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
my girlfriend is 4 months pregnant and i have been on finasteride for 8 months now so i will tell you all in november if its a mutant

Axon

Reaction score
Load up on guns
Bring your friends
It’s fun to lose
And to pretend
She’s overboard
Myself assured
I know I know
A dirty word

Hello (x 16)

With the lights out it’s less dangerous
Here we are now
Entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea
A denial! A denial! A denial! A denial!
A denial! A denial! A denial! A denial!
A deniiiiiaaaaaaaalll!!!!
:toma:

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
Load up on guns
Bring your friends
It’s fun to lose
And to pretend
She’s overboard
Myself assured
I know I know
A dirty word

she's over bored
and self assured
oh know I know
a dirty word.

Don't mean to be a*** but KC was my idol.

skullet

Reaction score
D Ta Da P said:
IM ON PROPECIA AN SUMMTHIN REALLY STRANGE HAPPENED! MY WIFE AND I ARE BOTH WHITE, AND I GOT HER PREGNENT BUT WHEN SHE HAD THE KID IT WAS BLACK! ISNT THAT CRAZY HOW THE PROPECIA MADE THE CHILD OF TOO WHITE PEOPLE BLACK! EVEN MY BEST FRIEND WHO IS BLACK WHO LIVES WITH US AT MY HOUSE WAS SURPRISED!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: