Hayri's Story (23 / Norwood 5-6)

hayri

Reaction score
Hi all. I am 24 years old and I am visiting this site for a 5 months. I have lost nearly all of my hair ,now I am Norwood 5-6. I will introduce my story.

My hairloss started at 13. when I was school ,cleaner (who does cleaning in a school) said that who is cutting hair in here (that was my near of desk :) ) I am cleaning this class etc... at that days my hair line has receded and I am full of stress because of exams for university etc..
at 17, I was losing too much hair and my hair was oily like this oil can be used to prepare a food.
I have had so much dandruff.I went to the doctor he said ? have a eczema in my head and he wrote me a regimen and ? used that but my hair lose was extremely increased and I had small spots in my haed at 19.

I have used propecia for one years and this is not working on me but this made me financially and sexually bad at 21 and I gave up.

I shaved my head for one years and after one years my hair skin is not oily but I have lost so much hair because of giving up propecia and my hair's tradition.

I can not think anything to stop hair losing and I can not go to the doctor to transplant hair because my hair losing was extremely big and if I transplant hair, my looking will not good because I am losing so much hair and donor area will not enough to cover my head and I wait to complete my eczama regimen.

my eczema regimen has finished and itch at my head finished at may 2009 but there is nothing left :( .

I have started my regimen one week ago and I am hoping I will have some hair.
I do not have photo camera, I am using webcam but it is not enough to get quality in photos.photos are blurry and dark..

hayri.jpg

sorry for my bad english...

hayri

Reaction score
Re: Hayri's story (23___nw5-6)

hi se-freak
I am started my regimen 1 month ago (nizoral-minoxidil-proscar) and I am seeing small hairs in my head during one week but they are not creating density.yes hair count in my head are increasing (not counting only seeing new hairs coming) but I am not expecting this new hairs create some density.

I think I must increase my minoxidil dose because I am nw5-6 and I am wanting cover my head (when I have long hair I want to hide my bold spots with hair).
you used minoxidil two times in day and If I want to reach some density, I think must increase dose( by increasing repeat time of applying (three times in a week) or increasing dose at the 2 applying ) or go on the same regimen? I am not sure?

to sum up
Did you increased your minoxidil dose when you see new hairs? I increased my dose(wrote my cause at above) but ? am not sure if it works. have you experienced such a situation(thinking of increase dose or wait for the results).

I ask this question to you because you are using this products for a long time
you may know such a situation.(If I increased minoxidil dose I must go on the same dose or can I decrease to a normal dose etc.. )
but anyone can answer this question if they are experienced such a situation...

sorry for my bad english..

I posted this situation to se-freak but If you know anything about it and can answer, I will be very happy.