He is right!!!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
[youtube:1ih66gha]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j9DhBSn8tE&feature=related[/youtube:1ih66gha]

CCS

Reaction score
My computer does not have sound. Cliffs?

GeminiX

Reaction score
lol :)

I love the idea that the French have an annual McDonald's bashing event.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
lol :)

I love the idea that the French have an annual McDonald's bashing event.

Vive la France! :punk:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
Can't you read lips?......................................................... :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
CCS said:
Can't you read lips?......................................................... :whistle:

............................................. :whistle: ©

I am going to have to ask you to stop using it..................................................... :whistle: ©

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
oni said:
DoctorHouse said:
CCS said:

............................................. :whistle: ©

I am going to have to ask you to stop using it..................................................... :whistle: ©
Oni, don't you get it. I am killing two birds with one stone at your expense. Ok I will use my own:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :innocent:

oni

Reaction score
Oni, don't you get it. I am killing two birds with one stone at your expense. Ok I will use my own:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :innocent:

Ok but I am going to have my people look at that one..................................................... :whistle: ©

oni

Reaction score
oni said:

Ok but I am going to have my people look at that one..................................................... :whistle: ©

They told me you cannot use:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :innocent:

But you could use :jackit: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :shock: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :gay:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
oni said:
oni said:

They told me you cannot use:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :innocent:

But you could use :jackit: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :shock: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :gay:
Let your people know that my people looked into your .............................................. :whistle: and they told me your people are full of :puke: because your copyright expired 2 years ago because you forget to get the licensed renewed. So there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :jackit:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've actually been to a McDonald's in the middle of Paris, France, and it was busy as hell!!