Head Massage Nightmare

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey All

I just returned from a holiday in India - had a great time, except for this one nightmare! At one of the lovely 5 star hotels we were staying at, i decided to get my first full body massage (well... not FULL body! :wink: ) The massage was great, except that is until right at the very end - the girl got me to sit up on the massage table and decided that she would give me a head massage...

What was i to do?! Prior to leaving for the trip i felt that my hair had finally begun responding well to the big 3 (after nearly 2 years!) - so i thought "how bad can one head massage be?". Then she started...

When my hair is dry, it is pretty hard to tell i am thinning on the crown - however, then she brought out the coconut oils etc etc. I felt her pause as she began to rub this stuff in - she obviously noticed the thinning - "who cares about some masseuse?" I thought... This, however, was no ordinary head massage. She rubbed, scraped, tugged, ground and pulverised my hair and scalp, whilst i sat helpless beneath. I could feel dozens of hairs falling upon my forehead and shoulders - which she proceeded to brush off!!!!

I just got my hair cut yesterday - i feel like i am back at square one again!?! AAAAGH!!! - the b*tch!! Very visible thinning on the crown :cry:

Hopefully these hairs will grow back again, as it was her brute force, rather than only DHT which made them drop....

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ya, i never let anyone touch my hair...i always come off as one of those wierd people who don't like to be touched....i have to warn the women i'm with too that i dlon't like when people touch my head.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Def said:
Hey All

I just returned from a holiday in India - had a great time, except for this one nightmare! At one of the lovely 5 star hotels we were staying at, i decided to get my first full body massage (well... not FULL body! :wink: ) The massage was great, except that is until right at the very end - the girl got me to sit up on the massage table and decided that she would give me a head massage...

What was i to do?! Prior to leaving for the trip i felt that my hair had finally begun responding well to the big 3 (after nearly 2 years!) - so i thought "how bad can one head massage be?". Then she started...

When my hair is dry, it is pretty hard to tell i am thinning on the crown - however, then she brought out the coconut oils etc etc. I felt her pause as she began to rub this stuff in - she obviously noticed the thinning - "who cares about some masseuse?" I thought... This, however, was no ordinary head massage. She rubbed, scraped, tugged, ground and pulverised my hair and scalp, whilst i sat helpless beneath. I could feel dozens of hairs falling upon my forehead and shoulders - which she proceeded to brush off!!!!

I just got my hair cut yesterday - i feel like i am back at square one again!?! AAAAGH!!! - the b*tch!! Very visible thinning on the crown :cry:

Hopefully these hairs will grow back again, as it was her brute force, rather than only DHT which made them drop....

That hairs which came out during the head massage would had dropped sooner or later in any case. :!:

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with Def! The good news is that the hairs that you lost due to the trauma of your massage, will grow back:)

Greg