Healthy Hair Hair Loss Vitamins? legit?

Hoppi

Reaction score
haha i JUST bought these exact same tablets! They're sitting in the drawer in front of me!

Personally I would be astounded if they didn't work, as they are the exact vitamins, nutrients and amino acids your hair follicles need :) The only thing I would add is MSM.

If you ask me, stuff like this should be part of any regimen, as it enriches the hair follicles and gives them their best chance!

Also, it will probably regulate and reduce sebum, due to the vitamin B5 and L-Cysteine (two of the components of Coenzyme A along with ATP) which will make life easier for the hair follicle (less DHT, 5ar and bacteria will accumulate, and the scalp and follicle will be less clogged).

All these reasons is why I bought it too :)

EDIT -- hmm, here is their website! http://www.hairstimulator.net/

They have shampoos and conditioners and stuff too! I may stick with Nizoral just for now but... these are definitely on the cards for future :)

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Even at a relatively cheap price of 12 pounds it's still a rip off. It's less than half of what you would get from a regular multivitamin and a 3oz serving of meat.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
As most vitamins have other ingrediants I would suggest getting what you need through food, much easier to digest into your system and better for you.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Norman20 said:
These are good. My hair is much healthier already. Feels it anyway....

ditto :)

I thought they were pretty cool.