heard a "bald guy" comment on the weekend

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was standing in line for Stella's in St catharines ON and i overheard some mumbles from some girls and in the middle of her sentence i heard "like that bald guy over there...serioulsy if you're bald u shouldn't be here" They weren't talking about me though, there was this other guy with probably a norwood 4 (bald spot on the back) i know he heard her cause he kind of stopped talking and looked back a little. i felt so bad for the guy, i'm lucky cause i'm still around norwood 1...but i know i'm probably heading there...it was dreadful just hearing that comment.

G

They do have a point, it's not fair if bald people socialize around normal people, I hate it when I am enjoying myself and someone turns up in a wheelchair, that always pisses me off.

Deaner

Reaction score
hahaha, I woulda just gone over and been like "Now listen up Hitler!"

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
that's when i break out my friend mr. backhand.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Whats Stella's? a nightclub?

Sounds like they were your average superficial empty air heads.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jimmy,

You are always posting about "how women dislike men that are balding/bald." It really isnt all that bad bro, I went to visit a cousin of mine who is a solid Norwood 3 and he has a hot girl. The guy is 5'6 and has a unibrow, but is the nicest guy in the world! He gives her respect and they are always doing fun stuff.

The way I see it, no one is perfect and some people make up for their own insecurities by picking on others. If anything I feel bad for those girls too, how unhappy they must be.

OVER AND OUT!
Tony

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just finished at brock uni last year but i still go back to party with those who are doing a victory lap.
Those girls were pretty lame too...i know that there are a lot of girls who can see beyond the hairloss, just like a lot of guys can see past a chubby.
But i don't know many girls who would get excited about a norwood 3 and a unibrow....ooo that's so the hot look right now. (jks)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
But i don't know many girls who would get excited about a norwood 3 and a unibrow....ooo that's so the hot look right now. (jks)

To each his own...what may be unattractive to you someone else may see past through. But thats life.....

Good luck man...

Petchsky

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
to each his own? are unibrows making a comeback?

I hope so!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:

No dip sh*t! I was trying to make a point...... but obvioulsy you are too ignorant to understand! For the love of God man..

Deaner

Reaction score
You just answered my next question, whether you went to Brock or not...

Axon

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
jimmystanley said:

No dip sh*t! I was trying to make a point...... but obvioulsy you are too ignorant to understand! For the love of God man..

Tony = positive

JimStanley = cycnic

End result - explosion

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
to lighten the mood a bit, i love your avatar axon. that sh*t makes me laugh everytime. where the hell did you get that?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Axon said:
brasileirao said:
jimmystanley said:

Tony = positive

JimStanley = cycnic

End result - explosion

Sorry man, I didnt mean to be a dick, especially since we are all here to help eachother. Sometimes, though, people irritate me with their cycnic view on life.

Tony

Axon

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
Axon said:
brasileirao said:
jimmystanley said:

Tony = positive

JimStanley = cycnic

End result - explosion

Sorry man, I didnt mean to be a dick, especially since we are all here to help eachother. Sometimes, though, people irritate me with their cycnic view on life.

Tony

I happen to appreciate your positivity.

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
this is slightly related...

i was at a house party last week and one of the guys (i never particularly liked too much) i went to school with years ago was there. he shouted out in a crowded room full of drunks that i'm a bald bastard, then he and his girlfriend started to burst their sides laughing at me. i have a buzzed head and he said i never knew it was possible to have a comb over with so little hair. this was meant to be taken as a joke but i'm sick of assholes taking cheap shots at me.

after he said this, a lot of people now started to pay attention and look at me so i said 'shut the f*** up your girlfriend is a fat ugly b**ch' and started to look at her and laugh. she went red and left the room and he was so furious.

i felt so good after. i hit them where it hurt