hellkaisers story

hellkaiser

Reaction score
well everything has a beginning

first up i'll have to update this with picks but i'd say i'm mid range between NW2 and NW3 hairline wise with diffusion on top

i always had a "cows lick" and i honestly wouldn't mind a mature hairline if that was what it was but i noticed receeding a good few years ago around the end of puberty 17 i started and ended late or so and had one nob head cutting my hair mention it to me which in a way i guess i should be grateful for... if only he hadn't have been such a prat about it XD

pretty much had mentioned it to my mum at that stage before then but was fobbed off as all dumb parents do when their children are body conscious

so now a good few years later with no meds i'm now pretty much hitting crunch time you'll notice my avatar is around 19 or so and i was pretty good at hiding the receding hair loss at that stage

but NOW i'm starting to notice diffusion as i stated and a lot more receeding around the hair line unevenly to boot (why can't it even out ffs!!)

so it has started to get to me and i'm just curious as to what my options are i do also have a bit of a patch at the crown

i'm obviously considering the "miracle" or fue and fut but most are advising against it so i'm just wondering should i see my GP and ask him about it and of course it would be good to get some real input from fellow dudes with male pattern baldness and how it's affected them etc and make some mates along the way hopefully and offer some support back :D