Hello, hairline question

TerrySmith94

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm Terry I'm 19 new to this forum, I'm looking for some help to do with my awful, embarrassing hairline, It's been like this my whole life so I assume it's because of genetics, but anyway, can anyone recommend a product that can help? Or a hairline with this pathetic hairline.

2u63cjb.png
2gxqosl.jpg

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
You won't regrow what's never been there, but to keep what you have and regrow some of what you had : finasteride, minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
start finasteride 1mg or 1.25mg daily, nizoral 2% or 1% shampoo twice weekly (do NOT use more than twice a week or it will be bad) You can use minoxidil if you want but I really don't think you have much potential for regrowth. All this will more than likely stop you from losing more hair and allow you to maintain for many years

TerrySmith94

Reaction score
Appreciate the replies, I'll check them out and apologies for the spam my computer lags on this site so I'm not sure whether my posts work.

I'll post soon

massa

Banned
Reaction score
start finasteride 1mg or 1.25mg daily, nizoral 2% or 1% shampoo twice weekly (do NOT use more than twice a week or it will be bad) You can use minoxidil if you want but I really don't think you have much potential for regrowth. All this will more than likely stop you from losing more hair and allow you to maintain for many years

Hey I have a similar hairline to him and was wondering why you don't see potential for regrowth at the front ?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I have a similar hairline to him and was wondering why you don't see potential for regrowth at the front ?

because all or most of his hairs appear to be either terminal or pretty much dead. In between these, A large amount of miniaturized hair is a sign for potential regrowth

dps

Banned
Reaction score
because all or most of his hairs appear to be either terminal or pretty much dead. In between these, A large amount of miniaturized hair is a sign for potential regrowth

follicles don't die, and are always in potential of rejuvenation.