Hello! I need advice

pertinacia

Reaction score
Hy! I'm 22 and i started to lose hair a year and a half ago- after really stressful period so I taught it will stop but it hasn't... I never went to a doctor for it

I do sports,take biotin last 2 months,omega 3 also

Hair is receded 3-4cm in front,and vertex also,it is starting to get visible...

Shoud I take minoxidil? 2 or 5%? finasteride? If side effect is decreased libido- I don't care (I'm in spiritual/religious things)

Please share advice! Sorry for my english :unsure:

All the best guys!!!

massa

Banned
Reaction score
yes its important to get on finasteride as soon as you notice hair loss, as you will retain a lot more hair.

pertinacia

Reaction score
tnx! so what else,please be specific because everything is new to me and I'm not sure where to start
what and how much should I use?
for washing I use afrodita nettle - 1 year 1l of shampoo... I wash hair every 2 days

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I am not sure what is available in your country, but you want to get yourself on minoxidil 5% and 1mg of finasteride daily. You might need to see your doctor to get those meds.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure what is available in your country, but you want to get yourself on minoxidil 5% and 1mg of finasteride daily. You might need to see your doctor to get those meds.

this. minoxidil is optional depending how bad your hairloss is, if you are satisfied with maintaining I would only take finasteride, but if you want max regrowth possible you should take both together

minoxidil 5% liquid, once or twice daily
finasteride between .5mg-1.25mg daily

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
should i apply it only on bold spot or all over the top,where hair is less dense?
Is Minoxidil, 5% KIRKLAND USA ok?
and is this the right way to apply it? rub it in? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5_hzPy5nPo

yes that brand and way of applying it is good. Massage it in with your fingers. Apply to the entire area affected by male pattern baldness

pertinacia

Reaction score
Is it better to apply it after workout- because of increased blood flow? Also,I assume that my head would be wet after applying it,so do you wash your hair every time you apply it or how? How much time should it be on the head before washing?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it better to apply it after workout- because of increased blood flow? Also,I assume that my head would be wet after applying it,so do you wash your hair every time you apply it or how? How much time should it be on the head before washing?

blood flow doesn't matter. The goal isn't to get it into your bloodstream. If that was the case you would take oral minoxidil.It is just to get it into the scalp

pertinacia

Reaction score
Using minoxidil 1 week- skin is a bit dry where I apply it and my eyes are itchy (maybe because of minoxidil on pillow during sleep).. what should I do?

pertinacia

Reaction score
DSC00011.jpgDSC00002.jpgDSC00004.jpg

From today, so 22 yo, what do you think,what are the chances for regrowth?

Using from 10 days ago:
minoxidil 5%
Biotin 300% RDA
Omega 3 1000 mg capsule
Cleaner eating

pertinacia

Reaction score
why? i see guys grow it back for some time,even years and then minoxidil stop working... why it wouldn't grow?