Hello Im 21 Yo I Need A Little Help From You Guys .

Tommy1234

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i started notice that im loosing hair on my sides whe i was 20yo now im 21yo its not to bad but it would be great if there would be some chance to grow it like it was when i were 19yo if anyone could help my with some comments and answers i would be thankfull
First two photos is then i was 19 and last ones 21.

Attachments

• 20170512_211252.jpg
    20170512_211252.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 20170512_204949.jpg
    20170512_204949.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 20170512_205307.jpg
    20170512_205307.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 303
  • 20170512_213054.jpg
    20170512_213054.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 20170512_213020.jpg
    20170512_213020.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair follicles from where your temples are more than likely dead, therefore it will be near impossible to 'grow it back', hence why people get hair transplants for their receding/receded hairline. With the use of minoxidil you may be able to salvage some.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
The above advice is terrible at this point as you haven't even tried medication yet, and we've seen many people regrow temple hair. Completely false statement from the above poster

The most important thing for you to do is get on finasteride if you want to stop further baldness. Consider also using minoxidil 1-2x a day and nizoral shampoo a few times a week. With the use of these things you'll very likely maintain your hair for years and regrow at least some of what you've lost

Dealing With It

My Regimen
Reaction score
The above advice is terrible at this point as you haven't even tried medication yet, and we've seen many people regrow temple hair. Completely false statement from the above poster

The most important thing for you to do is get on finasteride if you want to stop further baldness. Consider also using minoxidil 1-2x a day and nizoral shampoo a few times a week. With the use of these things you'll very likely maintain your hair for years and regrow at least some of what you've lost

I believe you can't read my statement, "with the use of minoxidil you "may" be able to savage some". There is no guarantee this could happen. OP's question is if he can regrow his hair on his temples not if he can maintain his hair.

"The effects of finasteride are confined to areas of the scalp that are thinning, but where there is still some hair present. It does not grow hair in areas that are completely bald. Although it can regrow hair in thin areas, the major benefit of finasteride seems to be in its ability to slow down or halt hairloss.". - https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/medications/propecia-finasteride/

I've seen numerous dermatologists and they said the exact same thing with these statements.
"Rogaine for example has a 30% chance of slowing progression of hair loss, but only 15% chance of leading to hair regrowth. The regrowth will be noticeable on areas where there is thin or weak hair. Do not expect regrowth on skin bald areas. It just doesn't work that way."

Hence the 'near impossible'. Sure there are stories but they're rare.

If you are going to say someone is completely false learn to read properly or provide hard facts. We are all here to help, not outclass each other.

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe you can't read my statement, "with the use of minoxidil you "may" be able to savage some". There is no guarantee this could happen. OP's question is if he can regrow his hair on his temples not if he can maintain his hair.

"The effects of finasteride are confined to areas of the scalp that are thinning, but where there is still some hair present. It does not grow hair in areas that are completely bald. Although it can regrow hair in thin areas, the major benefit of finasteride seems to be in its ability to slow down or halt hairloss.". - https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/medications/propecia-finasteride/

I've seen numerous dermatologists and they said the exact same thing with these statements.
"Rogaine for example has a 30% chance of slowing progression of hair loss, but only 15% chance of leading to hair regrowth. The regrowth will be noticeable on areas where there is thin or weak hair. Do not expect regrowth on skin bald areas. It just doesn't work that way."

Hence the 'near impossible'. Sure there are stories but they're rare.

If you are going to say someone is completely false learn to read properly or provide hard facts. We are all here to help, not outclass each other.

Oh come on

A dude with slowly progressing baldness is talking about regrowing hair he lost 2 years ago. 2 YEARS. This isn't some NW6 who's been bald for a decade

He will likely make a full recovery with the big 3