Hello there

ChadVanHalen

Reaction score
My name's Chad, I'm 21 and after seeing bald both sides of my family and all my life being told it's gonna happen to me too I'm noticing it's happening. It's not quite visible yet since I grow my hair out (though I've had noticeable widow's peak since high school when girlfriends would play with my hair) but I'm noticing a lot more hair coming out in the shower every morning when I shampoo and condition and since I'm at the start of a very promising career that consists of mainly 50% talent 50% hair I figure I have to nip this thing in the bud before I spend more of my life and money pursuing something I ultimately can't get, or get to the level I want, due to hair loss...

So reading through the site I'm thinking of going propecia, rogaine and nizoral shampoo as a general start... I always hoped that by the time I have to worry about it we would have it figured out, apparently not so here I am!

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
My name's Chad, I'm 21 and after seeing bald both sides of my family and all my life being told it's gonna happen to me too I'm noticing it's happening. It's not quite visible yet since I grow my hair out (though I've had noticeable widow's peak since high school when girlfriends would play with my hair) but I'm noticing a lot more hair coming out in the shower every morning when I shampoo and condition and since I'm at the start of a very promising career that consists of mainly 50% talent 50% hair I figure I have to nip this thing in the bud before I spend more of my life and money pursuing something I ultimately can't get, or get to the level I want, due to hair loss...

So reading through the site I'm thinking of going propecia, rogaine and nizoral shampoo as a general start... I always hoped that by the time I have to worry about it we would have it figured out, apparently not so here I am!

Goodluck! Can we get the before photos showing miniaturization?