hellothere's story - (Age 23, from Denmark)

hellothere

Reaction score
Hello there.

Im a 23 year old bloke from Denmark, who wants to try out Finpecia, but im having a hard time getting ordered the product, from a homepage which doesnt send it in a large box, with india posted all over. So ofcourse it gets held up by the customs :)

My question is, where do you order your products from, and what are the success rate for the homepage ?
Going to my doctor next thuesday, so maybe i will get a recept on Propecia, but i would love, if you could tell me where you get your stuff shipped from..

Cheers, and good riddance!

growffs

Reaction score
Re: Hey there. (new on the board)

Welcome

Im from Norway and I order my Proscar from http://www.lillepille.com and just cut the pill into four.
I am very pleased with lillepille. The pills arrived 12 days after ordering it, and I didnt have any problems with them.

Good luck:)

hellothere

Reaction score

Thanks for the quick reply :)

How is proscar ? is that the same as propecia ? and is that the pill you devide into 5 pieces ?

Oh, didnt see, you had already answered to my question about deviding the pill :)

But, its still the same as propecia, Finpecia right ?

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score

Yes they are both Finasteride, the difference is that Proscar has a higher amount of finasteride ( 5mg per tablet),than Propecia/Finpecia which is 1mg per tablet. People often get Proscar and cut it up into 5ths (or 4ths) with a pill cutter to get a 1mg dose (or 1.25mg if 4ths), as it works out significantly cheaper than Propecia.

Proscar was designed for a condition Benign Prostate Hyperplastia (BPH), basically a condition where the prostate becomes enlarged and amongst other symptons makes it hard to piss properly. Anyway that's why it's got a higher amount in, in case you were wondering.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

welcome aboard!