Help For Anyone Considering Dr Rahal Living In UK

taza

Reaction score
I had surgery with the great Dr Rahal 3 weeks ago. If anyone living in the UK is considering Dr Rahal and wants to meet up with me please pm me. I can help you with consultation photos and give you advice on flight + accommodation. I can also introduce you to other Rahal patients.

amsch

Reaction score
taza said:
I had surgery with the great Dr Rahal 3 weeks ago. If anyone living in the UK is considering Dr Rahal and wants to meet up with me please pm me. I can help you with consultation photos and give you advice on flight + accommodation. I can also introduce you to other Rahal patients.
I'm not from the UK and not considering hair transplant.
However: Nice to hear that man! Good job! :bravo:

Thom13

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in France, but I am really intrested on your trip and on Rahal results.

How things are going for you ? How is the scar ?

About your trip, how long have you been there ? How many times, and do you have to get back there ?

Thank you very much for your help.

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom13 said:
Hello,

I'm in France, but I am really intrested on your trip and on Rahal results.

How things are going for you ? How is the scar ?

About your trip, how long have you been there ? How many times, and do you have to get back there ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Thom,

I've had a hair transplant with Dr. Rahal and I'm thrilled with my result. See my thread in this section.

The scar isn't an issue for me, I have never thought about it. I can buzz the back and sides down to a No. 3 without it being visible.

I was in Ottawa for 1 week. I didn't have to go back, a nurse took my sutures out.

Hope this helps.