Help Me Decide Between These 2 Advice Needed :)

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

27 year old here, have been researching FUE hair transplant for awhile now, aiming to go have one next year, summer time. I am currently in two minds about which surgeon to go with. It is between Dr B I S A N G A (name seems to be blocked last time i checked) and Dr Erdogan, money to an extent shouldn't be an issue as I am saving up and have a steady decent paying job. From the general experts on hair transplant's here on the forum can anyone help me decide between the two?

Bit of background on myself: I am currently on the big 3 have been for the past year ( well added nizoral a few months back), these i would say have certainly slowed my hairloss but cant see much improvement. I would say i am currently around NW3 with crown thinning so aiming to fill in some of the crown as well as temples. I would really like some help in deciding between the two, recently i have seen alot of work by Erdogan and it is really good, but the fact he is from Turkey worries me a little (I am from the UK), the work i have seen from B I S A N G A also looks good but have not seen as many reviews from him? So please any help and information would be really good!

Thank you :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think you can't go wrong with either. I would chose Erdogan if you don't feel uncomfortable about traveling to Turkey.

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Doctorhouse
I think you can't go wrong with either. I would chose Erdogan if you don't feel uncomfortable about traveling to Turkey.

Hi Doctorhouse, thanks for the reply!

How come you feel Erdogan is the better choice? Do you feel he does better work generally? I think my main concern when it comes to Turkey is if anything goes wrong with the transplant it may be difficult to get any help etc!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hi Doctorhouse

Hi Doctorhouse, thanks for the reply!

How come you feel Erdogan is the better choice? Do you feel he does better work generally? I think my main concern when it comes to Turkey is if anything goes wrong with the transplant it may be difficult to get any help etc!
Just like Erdogan's work from what I have seen on the forums and he is cheaper too.