thepranshugupta

Reaction score
It started in early 2014 i just turned 18 last year it is a pity young age to experience this ****. I notice thinning and less hair density in the beginning as the time passes by my hair conditions became worse and worse. Many months had passed, Now i started consuming saw palmetto capsules 320 mg daily and minoxidil 5% twice daliy 1 ml for 2 months hair fall is reduced to a extent but hair density is still low as it was during this tenure. Seriously looking for regrowth and replenishment of the lost hairs!! :(

albionlad

Reaction score
Saw Palmetto isn't approved or proven for hairloss, and it is too early to say if any proven treatments are working for you, give it time as it takes a while for hair to cycle through

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
consuming saw palmetto? that is a bad idea. Use finasteride and stop the saw palmetto

Reaction score
its good idea go meet your doctor and get some tests done on hormone levels and fertility before jumping on finasteride. from there you will have a baseline that you get to use to measure the side effects.The dose available to most of us is 5mg, we get to break it in quarters. I always try to have it exactly at the same time