Help! MONSTER shed!

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
I was just sitting here petting my dog Bucky, right? Well, when I pulled my hand away, I noticed hair coming out everywhere! In huge clumps!! In fact, Bucky's hair is everywhere-- On the floor, carpet, and even the couch!

What do you guys think Bucky should do? Would minoxidil work well to regrow lost hair? Or perhaps finasteride would be better to help him maintain?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wastingpenguins said:
I was just sitting here petting my dog Bucky, right? Well, when I pulled my hand away, I noticed hair coming out everywhere! In huge clumps!! In fact, Bucky's hair is everywhere-- On the floor, carpet, and even the couch!

What do you guys think Bucky should do? Would minoxidil work well to regrow lost hair? Or perhaps finasteride would be better to help him maintain?

How about asking a serious question, maybe that will stop the shed. Bro, animals go through natural sheds, Bucky's hair will grow back.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think you need to hose that f****r down with a few gallons of spironolactone. Then, let him sit outside in the heat for a bit to let it settle in...

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave him bare, and have him audtion for the next part of Dr. Evil's pet.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Take him out back and give it to him Old Yeller style, and don't cry like a b**ch after, its not good for your hair.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
can you say, xxxx.... for animals? I think so my friends, i think so. I should have had you guys sign a NDA form before posting this. oh well.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
That dog's sex life is over!!!

He won't be picking up any more b****s now.

They'll all laugh when they see him coming down the street.

viperfish

Reaction score
no no no.........don't waste the spironolactone. Spray him down with fluridil and see if his penis falls off and if he sprouts some titties....... if it is a male. Let's see if fluridil really works!!!

The Gardener

Reaction score
viperfish said:
no no no.........don't waste the spironolactone. Spray him down with fluridil and see if his penis falls off and if he sprouts some titties....... if it is a male. Let's see if fluridil really works!!!

Yeap. Hose that f****r down.