Help Needed Creating My Own Topical Solution

Kyle889

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so I was using lipogaine for over two years which worked well but I ended up having some nasty sides due to all the alcohol and other stuff packed in there. (Hair felt extremely stale/dry/brittle after application which caused some extreme shedding).

So I switched to rogaine and have still been experiencing a ton of shed, lost at least a whole Norwood. I already added 5% Azelaic acid to the rogaine which I feel has definitely helped but am looking for other things to add. Oral finesteride has been causing me to roid rage out and I notice a drastic increase in shedding/itch the next day after use. (this has been going on for 4 to 5 months) Pretty sure it just put my hormones all out of balance. So I'm going to try to lower my dosage to .25mg to see if that helps lower my systemic dht without causing me to roid out and lose hair. I also just started using s5 cream and use regenpure DR a 1% keto shampoo.

I have been looking at RU58841, maybe adding some finesteride, keto, or beta-sitosterol? If anyone has any suggestion about which ones I should use or anything else I should add please let me know. I also know that a lot of people have had luck with zix. Not sure If it's possible to add that to my regimen as well but any help would be appreciated.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just dump the RU into the minoxidil and continue taking the fina

This is all angles covered. Everything else is either too weak or too strong

Kyle889

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know what % RU I should make the solution? 5% seems to be the standard for most topical additives.