Help required for hair loss problem. Is hair transplant the best solution for me?

warewoolf

Reaction score
Hi There, I have been suffering hair loss for the last 7 years but at a very slow rate. Initially I used to see some 2-3 hair when I used to wake up, used to loss hair during brushing my hair. Earlier my hair dresser used to say that my hair is getting thinner. However I did not care but a certain portion of my scalp has started to be exposed. With the hair of surrounding region of top I can cover it to some extent but not fully. This is really embarrassing. I consulted with a doctor he recommended Propecia and Minoxidil 5% foam. Due to sexual side effect concern due to Propecia did not use it but for last 6-7 month has been using Minoxidil. It reduces hair fall little bit but I still loss hair during brushing and during shower. Please suggest me what to do. Is hair transplant the best option? I am now around 30. I may loose more hair in future. In that case what can be done? How my hair graft will be required to cover that portion and possible cost. Currently I live in Alberta, Canada. If I consider hair transplant USA or Canada will be best option or doing it in India can save some money in case it is very expensive here. Please suggest.

Bald Portion:

With Hair Covering from Surrounding Region:

[img=http://s11.postimg.org/ksmht8lgj/image.jpg]
take a screenshot

Thanks in advance

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No hair transplant doctor is going to do work on your crown at this stage of your hairloss. Honestly just keep using minoxidil and I recommend getting on finasteride ASAP. People who gets sides will harp about them to no end and the actual FDA research showed a very low percentage of sexual sides. Also i noticed in the picture that you seem like a hairy guy and most hairy guys don't experience the side effects from finasteride. I have a ton of body hair and have no problem with sides.