help! shedding after 7 months using minoxidil!

travis

Reaction score
hello.
i've been on minoxidil since november 2006. after a few weeks, my hairloss stopped, but there was no new hair at all.

now i have massive massive shedding!!! why now? after 7 months? i never stopped using minoxidil!

the last 2 weeks were horrible!

what should i do? should i stop using minoxidil?
sorry for my english, it's not my native language...

T

Timi

minoxidil

i take minoxidil from November 2006
and the same shedding shedding shedding

Hair so bad as never bevor

i am not sure is it minoxidil ore dutasteride all 3Days
(Kombi finasteride/dutasteride) Daily finasteride all 3Daiys dutasteride

When I read your Storie i think slowly minoxidil is so bad
for me

Timi

G

travis said:
hello.
i've been on minoxidil since november 2006. after a few weeks, my hairloss stopped, but there was no new hair at all.

now i have massive massive shedding!!! why now? after 7 months? i never stopped using minoxidil!

Are you shedding only from the areas that you apply minoxidil to? If so, then I think minoxidil is to blame.

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
travis said:
hello.

Are you shedding only from the areas that you apply minoxidil to? If so, then I think minoxidil is to blame.

this is false reasoning. he didn't mention if he was on finasteride or not to protect his hair. minoxidil only regrows hair, it does not stop other hair from falling out. now if he applies minoxidil to his balding areas only, which makes sense, and is now shedding from those areas 7 months later, that doesn't prove minoxidil is the culprit. chances are it's just male pattern baldness.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I have been shedding since 3 weeks into treatments, it never really stopped yet overall density seems to be constantly improving.

When you want to see a result of your treatments, don't look at your sink, look at your hair from the mirrors.