help!!!!

anvny

Reaction score
I’m quite new to all of this, I’ve been reading lot of stuff on this site, but still have some doubts. Here’s my problem: I started propecia + minoxidil 5% 6-7 weeks ago and I’m experiencing a very very bad shedding! I know its kinda normal at the beginning, but minoxidil web site says the shedding should stop after the first 2 weeks (while other, this site included say 3-4 months). What concerns me is the amount of shedding that seems really significant….I’m actually worse than what I was 1 month ago, I can see my hair thinning and white spots…what do you guys think?
It must be related to minoxidil, so maybe its not the right product for me, i.e. I have some kind of strong reaction to it?

T

Timi

anvny said:
I’m quite new to all of this, I’ve been reading lot of stuff on this site, but still have some doubts. Here’s my problem: I started propecia + minoxidil 5% 6-7 weeks ago and I’m experiencing a very very bad shedding! I know its kinda normal at the beginning, but minoxidil web site says the shedding should stop after the first 2 weeks (while other, this site included say 3-4 months). What concerns me is the amount of shedding that seems really significant….I’m actually worse than what I was 1 month ago, I can see my hair thinning and white spots…what do you guys think?
It must be related to minoxidil, so maybe its not the right product for me, i.e. I have some kind of strong reaction to it?

Take finasteride allone

minoxidil is not for all good
can makes the Hair worser as bevor

Timi