Here Again After Two Years. Diffuse Thinner Maybe?

Sisko

Reaction score
Hi everyone here!
I posted thread two years ago (21 now) worrying about my hair and the bad thing is that i couldn't stop worrying. I decided to buzz it because of this hot summer days. I took picture of my head in bright light and saw what looks like diffuse thinning to me. Confusing thing is that my hairline is almost intact and i don't shed at all. When i let my hair grow out it is full and thick with no balding spots (last picture). Also, here are link to my hair condition two years ago from my previous thread: http://s30.photobucket.com/user/trt8/slideshow/
So my question is, what is this, normal head of hair or start of diffuse thinning? Thanks and sorry for bad quality pics it's the best i currently have.

Attachments

• Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 597
  • Image 2.png
    Image 2.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,792
  • Image 3.png
    Image 3.png
    120 KB · Views: 595
  • Image 4.png
    Image 4.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 665
  • Image 5.png
    Image 5.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 621
  • Image 6.png
    Image 6.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 598

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown is slightly thinning IMHO. DUPA entails larger regions are affected, and more gravely.
It is not your case.
I think you might have an onset of male pattern baldness that is starting from the crown (not all thinning patterns are equal...)
I suggest you see a derm that does trichograms to check on your anagen / telogen ratio and take it from there.

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hair is thick and full when you grow it out, it would make me wonder if you were balding at all. Is that picture with your hair grown out after you buzzed it?

Regardless, like @Roberto_72 said, there's no one thinning pattern, and there does look to be thinning in your scalp, and to a lesser extent the crown, in the pics of your buzzed hair and in the older pics with longer hair... but if what you say about your hair growing out thick is true, it could just be a trick of the light. I have to second the recommendation to see a dermatologist and also keep taking pictures.

Sisko

Reaction score
Thank you for your answers. That last picture with grown hair is before i buzzed it. I will definitely post more pictures in few months when my hair grow more. I cut my hair with 3 mm (grade 1) on top and zero on the sides but it was like 5 days ago. In free time i will have an appointment with dermatologist that's for sure.