here is my 9th month result. i don't know if the whole process was worth it :S

Chris25

Reaction score
i didn't have big problems with my hairline at all. my barber convinced me about that i was balding. so, i went for a hairtransplant. but now, looking at my old photo and comparing to the new one i barely can see any changes :S what do you think guys?

http://brutal.uw.hu/multvsmost.jpg

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
You didn't need that transplant, only finasteride to maintain and you would have been okay, but maybe you don't want to take it =\

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Where were you at before the transplant? Those two pictures are pretty similar. If the pic on the right is post-transplant, I would say it was a success.

Chris25

Reaction score
yeah it was a success but the contrast wasn't worth the it's price. at least in my opinion. i should start taking fina in order to prevent further hair loss. only problem is that in my country you can only get finasterid if you have a medical problem. its not illegal to use this drug but you can't just buy it in drug stores. so, you have to order it online and the shipping is very expensive....

Chris25

Reaction score
i have never been taking any pills. is this a problem? why do i need finasterid for a hairtransplant ? before surgery, my hairline was the same as it was when i was 16.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
i have never been taking any pills. is this a problem? why do i need finasterid for a hairtransplant ? before surgery, my hairline was the same as it was when i was 16.
If you don't take finasteride, your hair will continue to recede behind the grafts, resulting after a few years in the Zidane look, that's all.