CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score
I like RU because I can apply it even if my hair is damp or I just put on minoxidil, which I can't do with eucapil or spironolactone, respectively. Because it is a pure powder, I don't have to bother extracting it, so it can go on clear instead of leaving filler in my hair. It is also more powerful than these other drugs can ever be. It works in a completely different way than dutasteride does. If i put it on the front of my hair while taking dutasteride, i can be sure i won't lose any more hair up there.

I'll use linoleic acid and oleic acid to make my cream, and PPG and the 1/2 gallon of ethanol. I'll put my anti-oxidants in with my minxodil and apply those twice a day, and the RU once a day. If I want, i can apply the RU in half the concentration twice a day, and use minoxidil with it to spread it more.

folligen or tricomin or prox-N are after a shower anyway, so that is only 2x per day with topicals that i have to worry about. That will save time.

I heard i can mix minoxidil and RU, but i'm a little worried. I also don't know what the anti-oxidiants might do to RU.

CCS

Reaction score