Here we go, my story

BusyTime

Reaction score
My story. 3 month update.

Hi I am currently 27, I have been receding since 18. At 24 I noticed I was also starting to thin. 2 years ago I began taking rogaine and s5 cream, for the first 6-9 months I had good results regrowing a little bit of hair however the last 6 months things have gotten much worse so I recently ordered Finpecia online.

I am currently 3 days in to taking 1mg finasteride, rogaine and starting to use nizoral twice a week. So far I have not noticed any big side effects from finasteride I had previously been very worried about taking it but apart from a small amount of pain in my testicles I have been fine libido still good.

I will be putting up pictures over the next week to show what I'm working with and track any progress if it happens.

I have 2 questions so far if anyone could help out.
1. What are the odds of been given fake Finpecia? I ordered online through this websites store and received just the blister packs of tablets without their boxes. Still after 5 days I feel zero side effects, hoping im just lucky.
2. Is it safe to have unprotected sex and oral sex while using finasteride? I don't want to have my partner harmed but haven't found much research on this matter online.

I've also added 3 pictures. The first is how I normally have my hair and the next 2 show the damage.

Attachments

• hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 222
  • hair2.jpg
    hair2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 246
  • hair3.jpg
    hair3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 231

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Well its dafeniftly no more dangerous to have unprotected sex if you are on finasteride compared to when you are not on it.

as for the legitimacy of website it depends. Alldaychemist and inhousepharmacy are pretty good places to look

BusyTime

Reaction score
Update

I've still been using Nizoral twice a week, finasteride and rogaine. Haven't missed many days. I can't tell if I'm growing, maintaining or still losing at this stage. I heard usually there is progress after 3 months, does this mean it will be unlikely I regrow any hair if I haven't done so yet?

Attachments

• hair4.jpg
    hair4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 196
  • hair5.jpg
    hair5.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 176
  • hair6.jpg
    hair6.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 172