I never get a reply.

So I just gotta keep asking.

Deaner - Choose one: YES. NO.

Thanks.

:p

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dammit, now i gotta ask: is "bunny boiler" a UK term?

Because ya just never know!

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I'm in Australia - so dunno. Maybe. Here you use it to describe somebody who's a little psykotic. I think it's from a movie with Michael Douglas & Glenn Close where she ends up boiling he's daughters bunny rabbit (can't remember the name of the movie)

misterium

Reaction score
Man wtf does that have to do with me asking Deaner if that is a photo of him in the picture ?

I mean c'mon...

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
i think u care just a tad too much...and personally i really really don't think so

misterium

Reaction score
No, I don't *CARE* too much about it....

Problem is, I've asked Deaner countless times, and have been ignored every time.... I don't know why.

At least acknowledge my question.

Anyway, I am persistant.

Sorry, just wanted to know if that was you in your avatar Deaner... no offense or nothing sheesh.

Traxdata: Thanks for clarifying it since you know and I don't... I suppose nobody ignored your question.

Peace.

misterium

Reaction score
btw Deaner all I was gonna say is that, if it is you in your avatar, your hair looks good and shiny, and I wish mine could grow as long without being so frizzy.

Peace

Deaner

Reaction score
Just to clear up any misconceptions of my avatar...

Of course it's me in my avatar. Who else would it be?

geo29

Reaction score
if that is you... then why are you even worried about that full head of mullett??? you dont need hair growing drugs..u need a haircut my dude.

misterium

Reaction score
^ No need to be rude.

My question was asked in a sincere, nice-guy tone.

misterium

Reaction score
Yeah, in trouble of Deaner thinking I'm an a**h** for asking such a basic questions. :(

misterium

Reaction score
Phew, thanks Deaner !

Anyway, I'm STILL UNSURE to be honest with you, if it's you or not..

;)

All I can say is, you got a lot of hair ! :)

Deaner

Reaction score
LoL, dude, it's not really me :) If I had a head of hair like that, I'd just cut it (ALOT), and be on with my life. But alas, I don't, so I'm here and taking Propecia :p

misterium

Reaction score
Ahhh lol .. that's great, so it's NOT you ? ... wild.

I was always picturing that face moving when I read your posts... like trying to picture how the voice sounds lol...

Anyway, I wonder who that guy is ?!

MY WEINER ?! .. Is that you ??!

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that is not you deaner, but whenever I read your name I directly relate that to you and that picture. If I ever saw that movie I would def think it was you.