Hey Everyone!

Entourage

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Short introduction: My name ist Andy/21 yo and I'm from Germany ( so sorry for my bad english). At the age of 18 my hair started to thin out.

My first regime was Minoxidil and it slowed the shedding down. Nevertheless I discontinued it 1-2 years later, since it lost its effect. After that I tried spironolactone, Revivogen and Revita Shampoo.... the first two helped me a little but in the end it was effectless. Revita is still great.

Flurdil was the next step. I think it has potential, but first it's too expensive and second I had to take a lot more than one vial per day.

Last year I started with RU58841. It was a mixed experience. The first month was great - no sheds at all. But than my hair started to fall out like crazy. I have taken it for 4 months and I really don't know if it was a good shed or not.

After this I tried my last option - finasteride...and yeah I think I am a responder to the alopecia related effects, but also a good one to the sides. Libido was almost lost, bad dry eyes and some heavy skin issues...... sooooo here I am.

Now I only take Spectral DNC and DNC-N, since minoxidil (2x day) makes me look older - wrinkles, skin has a strange texture.

My Plan is to get on a topical Antiandrogen (CB or RUM-but I would prefer RUM, since I have the feeling that all the topicals directly run through my skin and go in my blood). If I should get some of these, I want to get a digital microscope to document my progress.

So long

Andy

IanIrving

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

I've just ordered some RU58841 online, your post makes for some scary reading.

If you were given the choice again do you think you'd use it?

To be fair I'm not really sure how to proceed.

Ian

Entourage

Reaction score
Hey Ian,

don't be scared. There are some out there who have great results with RU and I really don't know if it was a good or bad shed in the end, since I stopped after 4 months.

And if there wouldn't be other options like RUM, yeah I would try it again - but this time only on one temple for the first month to make sure it is working.

So be excited. Maybe you're a great responder.

Andy