Hey guys :)

buzzcut

Reaction score
Hey guys how are you im new on here.. Well heres my story im 22 years old and suffer from ocd.. lately i have been obssesing and focusing awhole lot on my hair. Its been really tough at times for me. But i was just wondering if any of you can tell me how my hair looks and do you think that i will go bald or start thinning anytime in the next few years. ill post up a few pics. thanks guy would really appreciate some of your responses and opinions :)

picture 3 let me know your honest opinions on my hair :) let me know if you think ill be thinning by 25 or have and visible loss in the next few years, or if my hair looks great and thick i know i sound crazy but my ocd has been killing me with the hair. would really appreciate everyones honest opinion i can handle the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone ?!?! i would really appreciate some responses!

Attachments

• hair 5.jpg
    hair 5.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 205
  • hair4.jpg
    hair4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 209
  • crownhair.jpg
    crownhair.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 209
  • derm.jpg
    derm.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 145
  • hayerr.jpg
    hayerr.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 173
  • drycut.jpg
    drycut.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 143

buzzcut

Reaction score
thanks man yea ocd beats the **** out of me sometimes and im 22 now you think my hair will last me till im atleast 25 or 26?

Woodyy

Reaction score
Looks fine to me man, I know it's easier said than done but just stop thinking about it.

buzzcut

Reaction score
yea its really hard to stop thinking about man i came on this site for some reassurance was hoping i cud get more