HHEEELLPPP !!!!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OMG WTF ! I am on month 6 of my finasteride/dutasteride combo and I am shedding f*****g crazy. Its like I am not even on any medicine at all. Uhgg I am laying here with my laptop because .. . well. .. I feel so dizzy from seeing my now NW3 and all my hairs falling out I am going to faint hard.

I feel like I am watching my own body fall apart on me. Now I know how AIDS and cancer patients feel. I never would thought I would have hairloss, then BAM here I am suffering. Why did this have to happen to me? No life could not be any worse.

No offense to anyone but bald guys with gotees look rediculous. The gotee is such an obvious sign that you are compensating for your hairloss and that you don't look good with no hair on your head. This is not an option for me. This leaves me with one option. Grow the hair out on the sides of my head. LOL like a clown.

My temples are already fucked to the point were I can kiss combing my hair up good bye. The sad fact is , never again in my life will I ever experience a good haircut. :evil:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hopefully HM will be out in couple years and it will restore your overall image.

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
I feel like I am watching my own body fall apart on me. Now I know how AIDS and cancer patients feel. I never would thought I would have hairloss, then BAM here I am suffering. Why did this have to happen to me? No life could not be any worse.

That's a pretty f***ed up thing to say. Hair loss sucks, no question, but you can hardly compare it to the crippling and life-threatening situations of having AIDS and/or cancer. Going bald isn't going to shorten your lifespan.

Grow up.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Megadeth said:
WorldofWarcraft said:

That's a pretty f***ed up thing to say. Hair loss sucks, no question, but you can hardly compare it to the crippling and life-threatening situations of having AIDS and/or cancer. Going bald isn't going to shorten your lifespan.

Grow up.

Telling WoW to grow up is completely pointless,he is a rude,ignorant and nasty young man.

WoW, comparing yourself to an aids or cancer victim is quite possibly the stupidest thing you have come out with,and you have come out with some blindingly stupid statements!

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
re

That must be what happens when you spend your life playing a stupid online fantasy game all the time.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re: re

Megadeth said:
That must be what happens when you spend your life playing a stupid online fantasy game all the time.

lol agreed :lol: