Hi All

Berbatov9

Reaction score
Hi All,

Fantastic Forum to just start off with really has given me some great information. I am 29 and started to notice thinning when I was 24 and until now I have not used any products on the market. I have used Nizoral shampoo for the last 4 years just twice a week to keep the scalp nice and clean but apart from that nothing else.

I am from the UK and I am now looking to take a big step for my hair loss situation.

I have attached a picture today just to give you guys a idea of what my hair loss looks like and I was hoping to get some advice on what action I should take.

I am thinking of using just one product and that's either Propecia or Rogaine Foam I am really scared but I have to get on something before its too late!!

So guys I welcome myself to this forum and hope its a long and successful journey!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 172

leapy40

Reaction score
Hey there. Looked at your picture and yes, your crown is very thin. What about Rogaine Foam? Propecia seems extreme from what Ive read. Though Ive tried neither, Im put off by the shedding element.

Berbatov9

Reaction score
Yes I am worried about the shedding but they say if shedding does accur then its a good sign, I am heading 75% towards the foam than the hair pill ? Have you tired any other products ?

vjykmr89

Reaction score
hi everyone i'm a new member in this forum. I join this forum to get information about hair loss and hair loss treatments