Hi !!!Cheap solution...I think

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! I heard about a plenty of clinics that is taking care about this kind of surgery...in every different corner of the world... but what about Romania...here is a link...www.hairclinic.ro u can see results there...and accessible prices 400 folicles..500$ and 1000 .... 2000$ what do u say about prices?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All I care about is price, screw it if I'm butchered for life. Do they Have a Bosley in ROmania because that would be reallly cool.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hey buddy I'll do it for $400 I'm sure I can do a decent job I have a swiss army knife.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
C'mon guys...there on their web site is posted everything...They are doing this job since 9 years I think.I don't know what a Bosley is, but there is writing that their are using the 2 method of surgery...That one with donor strip and division of follicular groups...and the second method is that with direct extraction of follicles from the scalp and their implanting in bald zone...All the staff has made the training in Austria and it says that they are up date with everything...every single detail is posted there...

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
C'mon guys...there on their web site is posted everything...They are doing this job since 9 years I think.I don't know what a Bosley is, but there is writing that their are using the 2 method of surgery...That one with donor strip and division of follicular groups...and the second method is that with direct extraction of follicles from the scalp and their implanting in bald zone...All the staff has made the training in Austria and it says that they are up date with everything...every single detail is posted there...

Then jump in and get it done

oxymoron

Reaction score
andrei
Everyone is being a smartass because they're making a very strong point. This place is probably a nightmare waiting to happen. With pricing 4 times cheaper than other clinics you need to be very cautious. A good test would be to contact some of their patients or go there yourself. Don't be fooled either by pictues on a website. Sketchy clinics have no problem posting pictures they dig up on the internet and claim as their own. I noticed too that the price goes up with number of grafts. That might be a typo on your part, but if not, that's really a scary thing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The Norton clinic the UK butchers I went to had been established over 20 yrs and claimed to be state of the art they said they had the best surgeons in europe. They were members of I.S.H.R.S their website looked pretty impressive they claimed to have carried out 1000's of succesful operations (a lie) as it turns out the owner had been struck off by the general medical board and there were 100's of complaints against them.

BTW they're still operating today (disfiguring people) and still claiming to be the best in europe.

The point is dont believe anything unless you have seen the surgeons work and met many satified customers.
The big names on here Feller, Hassan and Wong, ********, Rahal ect have earned their reputations and there are plenty of happy patients on here.

A hair transplant is too important to risk going to an unknown surgeon. Whatever the cost.
If this place was any good its reputaion would have spread to this site.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks for advice...and for clinics but there's a problem.America and Canada is too far...I need something from Europe...

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
thanks for advice...and for clinics but there's a problem.America and Canada is too far...I need something from Europe...

Save your money until you have enough to come to America and get it done right. If you get hacked you will end up coming to America to get it fixed and repair costs much more (if it can even be done depending on the damage) then a regular hair transplant.

A virgin scalp in the hands of a top US surgeon is the way to go.

If cash is the problem you could probably do the consult remotely.

I'm not sure about overseas but many airline credit cards in America give you enough miles for a free flight for just getting the card and spending a few hundred bucks, no annual fee the first year on most.

Marriot has a deal where you can get 3 free nights by signing up for their credit card.

Stuff like this can offfset the cost of travel.

Be creative and get it done right the FIRST TIME !!

scar5

Reaction score
I echo the sentiment of hair transplant 55's, 'be creative - get it right first' comment, except I recommend consulting with Dr. ******** in Belguim too. I think he is a good surgeon and his fue seems good. (although he and his rep might suggest strip- which I disagree with for virgin scalps) Post-op is a long time. It took me 12 years to realize my mistake and it still hurts 8 years after realizing it.

oxymoron

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:

I thought that I heard there's a small handfull of reputable Doctor's in europe. Maybe I'm wrong but just research dude, and bounce your finding off people on these forums. But when it comes to travel you still may have to make some kind of flight, big or small.
I was dreading a 3 hour drive to go see a hair mill (boseley) before realizing that I couldn't screw this up. Next thing I knew, I was making a 3 hour flight to get my procedure done. Coming to the states is a big step, but something you should totally consider.