hi guys ,new meber ,photo,plan ,i need ur help

the dream

Reaction score
hi all guys.

28 years old,taking propecia 10 years ago for about 1 yars,leaved since i got any type of sides.this is my situation right now.
i have booked and hair transplant via strip with hasson of 5000 uf,but right now im very confused,cause most peopls are sayng im not a good candidate and i wil, not have a good results due to the problem i cannot take propecia and minoxidil what do u guys think?

Attachments

• 20150613_031440.jpg
    20150613_031440.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 208

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the forum members here (Fred) has gone down that path, hair transplants with no finasteride. I believe Wayne Rooney and Callum Best have too.

I remember Fred saying that one option would be to get a hair transplant, try to cover a wide area, with lower density hair. Use scalp micro pigmentation to give the appearance of more hair, but keep cutting your hair super short so your head still feels and looks stubbly.

So essentially, over harvest your donor hair, go for wide coverage + scalp micro pigmentation and keep your hair super short. You will look like a guy who shaves his head, but you won't look balding. Seems like quite a smart approach.

the dream

Reaction score
im posting a a vedio so u guys can see the real situation
i have some retrogada too below my donor area.miniaturization over my hear.

in my case i would also ask what about a FUe?[video=youtube;vYwwT89Qb04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYwwT89Qb04[/video]

jerry1993

Reaction score
im posting a a vedio so u guys can see the real situation
i have some retrogada too below my donor area.miniaturization over my hear.

in my case i would also ask what about a FUe?
Bro I think I see miniaturization in your donor area too..or may be it is just because you've trimmed them short
But I recommend FUE than FUT in your case .
It will be visible later when you have to wear them short.
Try FUE with a good Doctor, where you can afford it

the dream

Reaction score
hi jerry thank per reply.

im really concerned about FUE due to the % of regrowth in general.
IF u do ur research u can see FUT % of regrow are more higher than FUE plus ,i have heard about that FUE uF can be extracted out of donor aerea and due to the fact i have retrogada too,my case is really difficult.