hi guys

jegajayzee

Reaction score
Hi i am 28 year old malaysian ..and having hair thinning past 2 years..and after goin thru sm herbal theraphy like yun name ..i finally decide to believe science because hair loss due to body reaction on our scalp..this kind of herbal treatment just can help to nourish our hair not to re grow our haur...i am having oily type scalp and without further delay i already start to take finasteride..its goin to be 4 months..but i experiance shedding like everybody else having...i cant see any results right now..and my hair quantity drop alot few months after i take finasteride..but as i read review shedding is a temprorary and we might see results after month 6..i affected by sex side effect also...i feel less horny nowdays..and i take it as cool as i am still single ..any asian guys got see any positive result using finasteride so far? And i wish all of you will sucsess for ur attempt to retain the hair..atleast we try b4 die aar ;)

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asians respond better to finasteride than other races, which has been shown by studies on Korean men vs. men in the west. Stay on it