Hi, my story.

littletalks01

Reaction score
Hi there.
19 year old atm, I noticed thinning in my hairline and temples around my 18th birthday, I was always sceptical and so was everyone I asked.
"Your hair looks normal" is all I heard, but I still wasn't convinced.

I decided to goto Ashley and Martin, a popular Australian hair restoration clinic.
My hair at the time, was fairly nice (I've always had thin hair) but density wise it wasn't thaaaaat thin, my only concern was my hair line receding slightly.

The consultation was quick, I pulled back my hair, and the guy said, it could be male pattern baldness.
He went into the details on male pattern baldness, explaing how dht attacks the follicles etc.
It felt rather rushed, I was in there for a free consultation and end up leaving with an overpriced contract signed for $3000 or so.
The package was simply, a prescription for propecia, in which I cut into 4ths, Liquid minoxidil, Saw Palmetto and Laser treatments.
It is completely over priced and I regret it entirely.
I haven't touched the minoxidil yet, the Saw Palmetto I've decided against due to health risks but I am on finasteride.

I started finasteride, 1.25mg, and had side effects straight away, mine being loss of pleasure in orgasms, pretty terrible - it bothered me, so i stopped.
I started again, around 9 months later to give it a second chance, repeat.
I decided I would try one last time and just deal with it, 2 weeks after, and It didn't happen again.
I've been on finasteride for around 2 months/pushing 3 I'd say, I don't really have the starting date written down, my hair has thinned quite a lot and lost a lot of density, my hairline has thinned out also.

My hair is worse than it was prior to starting finasteride, but I suppose they say that's the shed.
I'm yet to get blood work done, but I plan on within the next couple of days.

No pictures at the moment, but I will post them eventually.
I don't really know what I'm posting for, but I suppose if anyone has any questions or advice definetly comment etc.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
It felt rather rushed, I was in there for a free consultation and end up leaving with an overpriced contract signed for $3000 or so.
The package was simply, a prescription for propecia, in which I cut into 4ths, Liquid minoxidil, Saw Palmetto and Laser treatments.

Damn!

soccerplr19

Reaction score
i think you should continue taking it for another few months, you will most likely see a positive change.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
stay on the finasteride